8.26.2011
3 Month Old
This is my three month old. He's growing so fast. At three months, he's 15 pounds and about 24 1/4 inches long. He's cooing. Laughing. Loving his TinyLove floor gym. And loving his mommy. Most nights, he goes to bed between 8 and 9, sleeps until 5 or 6, nurses, and then goes back to bed until 9 if he can (if it's a day when we don't have to bolt out the door at 7:30 to take the girls to school). He's laid back and usually goes with the flow, not that he has much of a choice. He's incredibly snuggly, and I'm head over heels for him.
Sorry it's taken me a week to post this pic. I've been doing some work on the blog, and things have been kind of tricky. I think we've got the kinks worked out, but if you notice some things are still not quite right, rest assured they will be back to normal soon. Happy Friday.
Labels:
Josiah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment