7.01.2011

July Memory Verse

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at wok within us, to him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever!  Amen." -Ephesians 3:20-21 (NIV, 84)

Amen.  And Amen.  Yes?

What more can I say about this one?  We should all know it.  To me, it is one of the most exciting and invigorating verses in the New Testament.  I feel like I should be shouting it by the time I finish.  And maybe jumping up and down with my hands held high.

He, and only He, is able to do MORE than ALL WE ASK OR IMAGINE.  His power is at work within us.  Praise God.  He deserves the glory in the church and in Christ.  In ALL generations.  Forever.  And ever.

Amen.

Let's memorize this one so we can start our days with it.  Or pray it to our God when we need to be reminded how powerful He is.

We'll be out of town for 14 out of the next 16 days, so if the blogging is sparse, that's why.  Enjoy your Independence Day and this last month of "summer".

No comments:

Post a Comment