8.02.2010

a little quiz


Here's a little quiz for you. Can you tell Elizabeth and Layla apart?

Interestingly enough, I thought I could. Then I started looking through some pictures of Elizabeth at Layla's age, and wow. They sure do look a lot alike! I thought it would be fun to see what you think.

1. Elizabeth or Layla with all the hairbows?














2. Elizabeth or Layla in this cute swimsuit?




















3. Elizabeth and Ella or Layla and Moriah??














4. Elizabeth or Layla making this awesome face?














5. Elizabeth or Layla, beautiful but disheveled?














So, the answer is that all of the above are Elizabeth except for #4. How'd you do? I can pretty much always tell the pictures apart, but I was shocked today by how much they favor!

Here's a fairly recent picture of them from this summer, just for kicks and giggles.



3 comments:

  1. I would have paid money that #2 was layla!!! Such a cute post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought #2 was Layla too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love it.

    ReplyDelete