10.11.2010

Attention Please

Sorry I've been a little absent.

I haven't been feeling well.

I've been exhausted. Nauseous all day. But starving too.

I know what you're thinking.

"She's pregnant."

Well, if that is what you're thinking, you're mighty smart.

I AM.

Pregnant.

With number three.

I will be 30 with 3 kids 4 and under. I will probably also be in a straight jacket. (wink)

I'm sure I'll be writing a lot more about my feelings on this topic, but for now, here's a video of us telling Elizabeth and Layla the big news. As a disclaimer: please ignore the messy house and the kid with no pants on. I'm pregnant. 'Nuff said.



Is that the sweetest thing? I have to admit that the girls being excited about the baby has really helped me to get excited.

Thanks for watching!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! So happy for you guys! Praying for a safe and healthy and smooth pregnancy and baby for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful news!!! Congratulations. You make pretty babies. Any chance you'd birth a 3rd for me? I'd love to have 3, but I wanna skip the nausea and getting fat part :) Hook a sista up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know i am UBER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Syon says congratulations, he is excited about the new baby. He wants you to have a boy and name him Syon (go figure!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't see this before. It was sweet! I got little choked up. I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete