7.23.2011

Have you seen these?



Can I just tell you that I want these shoes?  I do.  I've
seen
pinned them several times on pinterest.  I've searched for them and then searched again on the TOMS web site.  They aren't there.  Not even a trace.

I found a listing on ebay.  $130.  A little too pricey, right?

I saw someone post that they had gotten theirs at Whole Foods, so I called a couple of stores today.  No dice.

Then I went to Nordstrom to see if they had them.  Nope.  Although, I will admit that the trip to Nordstrom was not in vain.  We happened to catch their anniversary sale.  If you ever want to shop @ Nordstrom, the anniversary sale is the time to do it.  And I've decided their shoe department is very likely my favorite.  They have such a range of prices and styles, and they really do have good deals when things are on sale.  I brought home a couple of those deals tonight.

No lace TOMS though.  If you happen to be out and see a pair in size 7, please buy them for me.  I promise I'll pay you for them.

In the meantime, I'll be wearing these, which are just as snazzy as the lace ones.  And better for fall.

4 comments:

  1. They are called Crochet Women's Classic. They are on the TOMS website, just out of stock - and out of stock on Nordstrom's website, and out of stock on a website called Designer's Gallery or something like that. I tried! :( sorry! Maybe they'll bring them back next season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen those at Urban Outfitters in New Orleans...I would assume they would be at the others too! Might wanna check that out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping an eye out for them here, too. Checked out a surf shop in Kirkland today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried Abbadabba's in Little 5? They carry TOMS, so maybe you can call and see if they have them in stock. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete