9.21.2011

Happy 4 Months!


It's hard to believe, but my Josiah is 4 months old. As of today, he's nursing like a mad man, including two or more times during the night, so as grateful as I am to have a good eater, we're going to have to nip the night feedings in the bud here soon. The pediatrician said I need to lay him down awake (yeah, yeah, yeah) so that he can fall asleep on his own...and that should take care of him nursing during the night. We'll see. I'm not sure if I'm ready for all that yet.

Mr. Josiah is weighing in at 15 pounds and 10 ounces, and he's a whopping 25.75 inches long. (I say whopping kind of jokingly, because his good friend Harper was 25 inches when she was born...or soon thereafter.) Believe it or not, 25.75 inches puts him in the 76th percentile for height. As pudgy as he is, he's only 66th percentile for weight. He's just a chubby, healthy little boy. Praise the sweet Lord. I cannot even describe how much I love that boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment