8.26.2011

3 Month Old


This is my three month old. He's growing so fast. At three months, he's 15 pounds and about 24 1/4 inches long. He's cooing. Laughing. Loving his TinyLove floor gym. And loving his mommy. Most nights, he goes to bed between 8 and 9, sleeps until 5 or 6, nurses, and then goes back to bed until 9 if he can (if it's a day when we don't have to bolt out the door at 7:30 to take the girls to school). He's laid back and usually goes with the flow, not that he has much of a choice. He's incredibly snuggly, and I'm head over heels for him.

Sorry it's taken me a week to post this pic. I've been doing some work on the blog, and things have been kind of tricky. I think we've got the kinks worked out, but if you notice some things are still not quite right, rest assured they will be back to normal soon. Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment